Money & Foster/Adopt Are Our Biggest Needs
But there are many ways to address these needs via the Internet these days. We don’t necessarily need your money or you to take an animal. Here are some ideas, but we are open to creativity and self starters!
- Hold a Fund Raiser - you can sell something, throw a party, bake sale, garage sale, online campaign or just ask your friends. All donatations are tax deductable!
- Donate a nightly or monthly percentage of your local Business Sales to ARF of Rincon.
- Sponsor An ARF Adoptable Animal – Remote Fosters/Shelter Liasions – Find a Shelter in Your Area that will Take Some of our Animals – Requirments/Details
- Has to Be No Kill Shelter or Rescue Group
- Are located on a pet friendly length flight from BQN to where ever they are – See our Taking An Animal To The US page for airline contacts.
- You Identifiy what speicific health requirements they have for taking our animals
- You and They can pick animals they are intersted in from our arfrincon.org/adopt page
- If you are not in Rincon you will need to use a ARF of Rincon Travel Agent to coordinate flying the animal to you or the Shelter. This will require you, the Shelter or ARF of Rincon to pay the Travel Agent fee. This is flexiable, just keep it in mind.
- Travel Agent - work with tourists/adopters to travel animals to their new homes and get PAID from them for helping them.
- Rescue Release Assistant coordinates and executes office visits – taking local Rincon animals to the Vet when their owners are unable to.
- Sponsor a Street Animal. Meaning you do not have to take the animal into your home – but you can take the animal to the Vet for Vaccinations and Spay/Neuter (ARF will pay). You can keep tabs on that animal and possibly get it adopted while it is living on the street. You would do similar things that are on our Foster Page – but the animal does not have to live with you.
- Educate - if you are in Rincon – ARF is looking for a bilingual Volunteer to setup and execute Animal Education Courses for our local youth
- Foster a rescued animal – send us your email and we will add you to a distribution list we contact when an animal is in need of a foster. Or find an animal on our Adopt page and help the current foster by taking over fostering if they would like a break.
If you can’t adopt, foster … If you can’t foster, donate … If you can’t donate, volunteer … If you can’t volunteer, educate, network and spread the word …. Everyone can do something, large or small, to help save a life
Contact Us for More Information or To Volunteer email@example.com