Ways to Volunteer
Things ARF needs help with …… (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help or need more information) .. Thanks!!!
- Hold a Fund Raiser – you can sell something, throw a party, bake sale, garage sale, online campaign or just ask your friends to Donate to ARF and have them note your name and how the funds should be used. All donatations are tax deductable!
- Educate – if you are in Rincon – ARF is looking for a bilingual Volunteer to setup and execute Animal Education Courses for our local youth
- Work at the ARF office a few hours and answer walk-in community questions as well as show off animals for adoption!
- Foster a rescued animal – send us your email and we will add you to a distribution list we contact when an animal is in need of a foster. Or find an animal on our Adopt page and help the current foster by taking over fostering if they would like a break.
- Find a Shelter in Your Area that will Take Some of our Animals – Requirments/Details
- Has to Be No Kill Shelter or Rescue Group
- Has to pay something to take our dogs (knowing they charge a higher adoption fee on their end and recoop money)
- Are located on a pet friendly length flight from BQN to where ever they are
- You Identifiy what speicific health requirements they have for taking our animals
- You and They can pick animals they are intersted in from our arfrincon.org/adopt page
- Review our Taking an Animal to the US
- Travel Agent - work with tourists/adopters to travel animals to their new homes and get PAID from them for helping them.
- Rescue Release Assistant coordinates and executes office visits – taking local Rincon animals to the Vet when their owners are unable to.
If you can’t adopt, foster … If you can’t foster, donate … If you can’t donate, volunteer … If you can’t volunteer, educate, network and spread the word …. Everyone can do something, large or small, to help save a life